Translate

Sunday, October 11, 2015

radiation burns and carnage

I just deleted a lengthy scathing obnoxiously mean-spirited toxic spill of molten lava. (Ok, just moved it to storage, it's all still there.)

What's left is this cool new blog.

I'm still feeling pretty hateful, though. I just didn't like looking at it.

Synopsis-

The next time I go on a 2-week soul purging binge dealing with, oh, I dunno, DEATH OF LOVED ONES and get trite little blow off comments back on twitter and facebook or DMs and PMs whining about something over and over and over, I will just start pressing buttons.

One of my top interview questions after the book comes out will ask why I kill my readers. Metaphorically.


Hang on, I'm putting this part back in.

The problem with trolls and bullies is that some of them have no idea what that is. So please allow me to spell it out. These are general observations and not necessarily something going on with me personally, but I will definitely speak to it because it keeps coming up in private messaging.

1- Dragging someone into other people's business in private convos is trolling. Also known as gossiping. After going through YEARS of that, I can't even begin to tell you how much ~I don't care~ who said what behind mine or anyone else's back and what that's supposed to mean to me.

2- Continuing to do that after being asked to stop is trolling. Also known as attention-getting.

3- Pushing for public explanations (reasons and answers) for responses to one's own bad behavior is trolling. Also known as bullying.

4- Asking people what their private plans are on a public feed is trolling. Also known as stalking.

5- Digging for more private info when one doesn't share one's own private info is trolling. Also known as being a creeper. As in not a friend. Or being a creepy 'friend'.

6- Jumping into other people's convos that one is not part of with snarky remarks is trolling. Also known as convo bombing. (We all do this, no saints out there.)

7- Publicly threatening to share private content to prove a point is trolling. Also known as sucking as a friend.

8- Publicly taking a response or lack of response personally where everyone can see one's personal drama while pointing blame is trolling. Also known as whining.

9- Knowing every move a person makes online in real time and casually making inappropriate remarks as though this person is family and one has the right to own them as such in public is trolling. Also known as being rude and inappropriate.

10- Making a big deal about how other people might('ve) handle(d) the way one behave(s,d) is trolling. Also known as grow up.


Oh, one more thing I'm putting back in.

Since I have committed to being a public figure, and since I've asked as politely as I can both publicly and privately to stop being dragged into other people's dramas, I have decided that the only way I can get this through some thick heads is by dragging it out into a public venue. I can out-passive aggressive all of you any time. If you don't like it, go whine about it. This especially applies to all the people who've felt compelled to tell me about their skyping sexploits with a certain actor. Cut it out. You're ALL attention whores.